(press the buttons above to move around the site)
For a Larger Picture - Click on it!
Below are pictures from three really talented riders from Kansas. They have built several table lifts with added features and different sizes.
Pictures of our table lift with some modifications to suit our application of your plans. This worked out great.
1. Just used flat steel plate for jack with small sections of pipe laid flat to guide jack (keep from moving sideways).
2. Second set of locks. We've built two lifts so far and the Harleys cost $19k and $20k. No chance they're comin down.
3. Cable loop handle is to raise the locks to lower lift.
4. Some pieces were from small cutoffs we had in the shop. Consequently the wheel stop is different but functional.
5. Used 4x8 full sheet of plywood on one of the two lift built for riding mowers and 4 wheelers. Workin fine.
Wide Lift for Lawnmowers and Quads above.
I've seen enough, take me to the Order Page.
Phone (775) 588-6074 (8 to 5 PST, M-F only)